1st Year Bypass Exam
About the Exam
- No Charge to the apprentice or contractor to take the exam
- Apprentices that pass the exam will be able to register for the 2nd year class that begins in August
- Apprentices that do not pass the exam may be registered for the first year class that will begin in August
Who Qualifies to take the test?
- Students that have completed a pre- apprentice course
- Apprentices that have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field
What to bring?
- Testers may bring a 2020 code book
- Calculator or scientific calculator
Space is limited
For additional information about what is covered in the exam contact Bob Terry at 561-318-7708