IEC-FECC's curriculum is regarded as among the best in the industry and is recognized by the US Department of Labor and State Apprenticeship Council's across the country.
Our purpose at Independent Electrical Contractors - FECC is to provide quality education and training that helps to promote both the growth and development of our contractors and our industry.
- Advantages of Apprenticeship
- Eligibility & Application
- Sponsoring Contractor Requirements
- Career Path
- Earn while you learn: Entry wages are based on experience starting at approximately $14-$16 per hour
- Apprentices attend classes generally one time per week (5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m)
- Training in an exciting career that is in demand and essential
- Tuition is covered by the contractor. NO student loans to re-pay!
- Opportunities for advancements within the industry
- Periodic raises as your knowledge in the field increases
- IEC offers the Public Sector Wage Benefit (OA/BAT) Program, which provides a tiered scale of prevailing wage salary and benefits to qualified apprentices.